Tell me more about Lindholm

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
our 4C is actually gonna get pretty decent offensive players to play with in kapanen, and either leivo or ennis

but we're still missing a PKer, and that should be our 4th center...hows lindholm's defense and pk ability? we seriously dont need more offense, i want some more defense from my forwards

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I don’t see who Ennis is going to beat out:

Marleau Matthews Nylander
Hyman Tavares Marner
Johnsson Kadri Kapanen
Leivo Lindholm Brown
Jooris

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
I don’t see who Ennis is going to beat out:

Marleau Matthews Nylander
Hyman Tavares Marner
Johnsson Kadri Kapanen
Leivo Lindholm Brown
Jooris

Lindholm
Leivo
Ennis
Jooris

4 players. 3 spots up for grabs. Ennis could grab one of them. No entitlements. Let training camp decide.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Lindholm
Leivo
Ennis
Jooris

4 players. 3 spots up for grabs. Ennis could grab one of them. No entitlements. Let training camp decide.
Agreed however:

1. I think Lindholm is the 4C.

2.Leivo will not be beat out by a player past his prime, if he does, it says a lot about him.

3. Jooris is the energy guy that can do it all.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Agreed however:

1. I think Lindholm is the 4C.

2.Leivo will not be beat out by a player past his prime, if he does, it says a lot about him.

3. Jooris is the energy guy that can do it all.

Leivo won't be the 13th forward again. He is either the 4th line LW or he's waived/traded. His career is ruined if he's pressbox boy again.

Reactions: SAMCRO44

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Leivo won't be the 13th forward again. He is either the 4th line LW or he's waived/traded. His career is ruined if he's pressbox boy again.
Yep, shit or get off the pot with Leivo, he's an NHL forward, if not here somewhere else. He will demand a trade anyways if he sits.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Hopefully he has top 9 skillset and maybe we can use him on the wing if he is good, is he a lefty?

BodaciousBeefBazooka

Go Leafs Go
Apr 4, 2013
Toronto
I can add a few more that I know of.

Likes to throw his sneakers across the road, always asks for popcorn at ice cream parlours, likes to look through plastic, his lamp shades must be aqua blue, wanted to be a tin funnel salemen when he was young, picks leaves off trees every second Sunday, has a bowl of boiled bologna every morning, enjoys throwing grass at windows, his favorite pizza toppings are sardines, peanut butter and dill pickles and he likes to stick his face in spider webs.
Interesting personality and creativity, that's for sure

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
He won't be too busy this season. Probably atoi 7 minutes a night, 8 if he plays on the PK. His skating is his weak spot, but Barb is already working with him. Just needs to play a safe shift after a PP. Will make a good partner for someone at the euchre table on the plane.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
The main challenge, is that nobody here has seen the guy play, and there isn't much information about him, from a qualitative perspective.

But, there are some stats, and a few comments....

He took more faceoffs, than anyone else in the SHL last year, 1080, and had a win percentages of 58.33% How that success translates to the NHL, who knows, but he certainly was a league leader in the SHL. He was fourth in the league in +-, and fourth in the league in scoring.

He's said to be a good PK guy, and has good sense at both ends of the rink.

Oh... he can hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad