OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Or Maybe This Team Will Make Us Tap Instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
It's true right now we lack a clearcut leader...Embiid is fat and sullen .....Simmons won't shoot.....again where is the commitment to excellence by our two stars?

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Pretty sure BB runs the same play out of a time out every time.

I can’t watch Ben Simmons drive and pass to horford for a 3 anymore to avoid a half court set.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Simmons needs to switch to Angry Ben in the 4th quarter mode if the Sixers are going to pull this out.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Was that Embiid's first offensive rebound and put-back? Enes Kanter gets like 5 of those every game.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
When I watch Utah I think about what it would be like if Embiid was in the shape that Gobert is in, and could run the floor like that?
I agree with this but Gobert's job is made easier on his body by getting easy baskets in *drumroll* the pick and roll.

When Jo does have his big games he has to expend so much energy banging for tough 2's in the post that Gobert isnt expected to get.
Its partly why FT's are such a big part of his game because at the line he can take some breaths in real game time while also being productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad