OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Or Maybe This Team Will Make Us Tap Instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I really needed a game like this tonight. Earlier today I found out that my oldest dog (11 yr old Husky) has cancer. It’s spread to his lungs and the vet says there’s nothing they can really do except make him comfortable for whatever time he has left. So it’s been a pretty awful day today and a good Sixers game at least helped take my mind off it for a little bit.
Oh man. That pup is gonna get all the pats and treats! I'm sorry about the news. You're love embodied to him throughout the entirety of his life and that's something to be proud of.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I really needed a game like this tonight. Earlier today I found out that my oldest dog (11 yr old Husky) has cancer. It’s spread to his lungs and the vet says there’s nothing they can really do except make him comfortable for whatever time he has left. So it’s been a pretty awful day today and a good Sixers game at least helped take my mind off it for a little bit.
giphy.gif

Hopefully his transition is peaceful and your memories of him are longlasting. My condolences.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
If only we could be so unconditional as our beloved pets....I still miss mine.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Horford off the bench made a big difference, and I'd limit Embiid to 30 and Horford to 28 minutes a game, better to have a fresh All star caliber center on the floor for 48 minutes than to force a square peg into a round hole (Horford at PF with Embiid).

Korkmaz can shoot, but he's a few years away from Reddick "you can't cover me" movement to get open, better off the bench.
I'd like to see Thybelle start b/c he can cover anyone under 6'8 and is getting his 3 stroke back.
Richardson is finally back, and you can see the difference it makes.

I really appreciate all the kind words from you guys. It’s nice to know we can have our differences about Robert Hagg or Ben Simmons but still look out for each other.

It's hard to lose those sweet eyes, but that's the downside of dogs, you get all this love but they die on you.
Makes you realize the truth behind the poet's words:
"Tis better to have loved and lost, / Than never to have loved at all”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad