OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Let’s Still Do This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Danny Green isn’t the end goal. Shedding Horford was.

Yes but that initial report was a very high price to pay. The updated version is a lot less objectionable.

It's an interesting trade for OKC though. Does Horford back up Steven Adams or is he going to play PF? They're not a team I would have expected to have any interest in Horford.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yes but that initial report was a very high price to pay. The updated version is a lot less objectionable.

It's an interesting trade for OKC though. Does Horford back up Steven Adams or is he going to play PF? They're not a team I would have expected to have any interest in Horford.

OKC is just collecting picks at this point. I don’t think they actually value Horford. Maybe they can rehabilitate him enough to sell him as an expiring contract next year.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I’ll always remember the crowd chanting Corey Brewer’s name last year when he was on a ten day.
Those back to back NCAA winning teams that made watching NCAAM a popular thing among South Floridian Middle School/High school kids were the bane of my existence. I was watching college basketball before it was "cool". Stupid prep kids.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Those back to back NCAA winning teams that made watching NCAAM a popular thing among South Floridian Middle School/High school kids were the bane of my existence. I was watching college basketball before it was "cool". Stupid prep kids.

When was watching college basketball ever not cool?

Reactions: Chinatown88

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Good lord, the Thunder were absolutely mauled with Ferguson on the floor last year. He also guarded very, very tough competition and still showed out reasonably well defensively. But he's among the very worst offensive players in the league by Offensive PIPM. He does not pass. Just doesn't do it.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Good lord, the Thunder were absolutely mauled with Ferguson on the floor last year. He also guarded very, very tough competition and still showed out reasonably well defensively. But he's among the very worst offensive players in the league by Offensive PIPM. He does not pass. Just doesn't do it.

So you don't want to see the shooting of Ferguson and Simmons on the court at the same time? ;)

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I wonder if this trade means Nerlens to the Sixers is not happening. Seems like they could have fit him in there somewhere if they had wanted to.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Getting rid of Horford's contract was thought to be impossible so this can be seen as nothing but a massive positive. What comes next will be interesting.

Reactions: Beef Invictus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad