OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Let’s Still Do This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Do promises stick after a President is added? Lol.

I do wonder if it’s an actual smokescreen. I can hope.

Someone puts these consensus boards together every year and I can't remember anywhere close to 12 different 1 OAs. I don't even know what to do with that information.

2013 was pretty crazy and we saw the end result.

Grant Riller #1! I know some really like him.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013

Someone puts these consensus boards together every year and I can't remember anywhere close to 12 different 1 OAs. I don't even know what to do with that information.

Riller! If he goes 20 i'll laugh my *** off. Tre Jones, Riller, Tillman, Bolmaro, Dotson are all guys I prefer.
Dotson and Bolmaro especially

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Grant Riller #1! I know some really like him.

I'm just not up on this draft and this environment enough to have an opinion worth hearing on how to quantify out playing in the Colonial versus the Power 5, but none of Maxey, Anthony, Haliburton, Mannion, or Winston were within eyesight of Riller as a finisher in the paint by frequency or efficiency. But it's the Colonial. I have no idea what to do with any of this.

As far as spot-ups, the sample sizes aren't large. But it does help add some context to his overall 3PT%. A lot of those are off the dribble and difficult.

Riller-Spot-Up.png

How can someone be ranked #1 by one person/service, and #56 by another?

I think with the Euros it tells you how some people approach studying these people more than it says something about any player. But mostly it says this draft is a bunch of usual mid-late lottery guys at the top. There's always large variance once you get to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad