OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Let’s Still Do This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I hate the Sixers. Such a Sixer thing to do to go after Lue.....gonna start referring to him as Loo....(toilet). They might as well bring back Harold Katz so he can try out players in his driveway....

Reactions: Rebels57

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
In it for the co-opted memes.

Imagine the Bucks symbol stepping over Lue.

Glorious.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
JVG just mentioned something I’ve been thinking for a while now, nobody blocks out on rebounds these days. Is there a reason for that? The Sixers are terrible at it.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
JVG just mentioned something I’ve been thinking for a while now, nobody blocks out on rebounds these days. Is there a reason for that? The Sixers are terrible at it.

Having played school, township league, basketball, church, etc. I scream at this team. They do things my coaches would have murdered me for. Not rebounding or boxing out is one of those things. Embiid is large enough that properly set, he should be a rebound hawk. Some of the passes they make-- it's infuriating. They lazily pass the ball around looking for someone to drive or set a pick. Instead they should, once the clock hits 10, run a set play. This isn't hard to drill for. JJ was good at this. He was great without the ball and would look to find a screen or get open if nothing was materializing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad