OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are here to Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
It's impossible to be more wrong than I was on him. He had some seriously concerning trends going on and then he just decided to turn in an MVP level season.

I really think I would vote for him if the season ended today.

He was the guy I wanted. Imagine him on the Sixers today. He probably gets my vote right now too, although it’s close between him and Giannis.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

cheesesteak

Jul 3, 2011
Simmons needs to learn to stop watching players who beat their defender go to the basket. He’s in good position to help. Seen it too many times this season.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Feels super satisfying to beat OKC for the 1st time in 10 yrs.
Me and @JojoTheWhale talked about him early in the season but for sure we Shoulda targeted Tobias before Jimmy tbh. Fits better and is the opposite of a nutcase.

Simmons still a work in progress on Offense.
Probably wont be til his late 20's if ever until you can call him elite as a scorer but then he comes up with a huge board at the end to seal it.

EDIT: I said this last year before playoffs but Brett should run a Monstars lineup and send Redick to the bench. Simmons-Jimmy-Tobias-Mike Scott-Jo should be the starters.
Youre not competing with the top teams playing Redick as a starter.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
Can't believe that it was that game, being down their #1 and #2 centers (one of which is the best player on the team), that they finally beat OKC.

Tobias Harris is very good at basketball and i would have no qualms whatsoever giving him a max contract.

Reactions: Carter Hart
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad