OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are Almost done searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

Zhaire is everywhere on defense so far.

You can really see where Thybulle defensively needs to adjust outside of Zone. He can’t afford to be sloppy/off-balance on close outs anymore.

*Edit* It’s also obvious Thybulle’s defensive instincts and foot speed are translating. Someone got in his head to force issues on offense. Great sign that he’s trying already.

How have they both looked offensively?

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
From the “glass half-empty” perspective, I don’t see the answer to the Sixers lack of shooting in this game. You’re not going to be dunking on NBA players all night.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
From the “glass half-empty” perspective, I don’t see the answer to the Sixers lack of shooting in this game. You’re not going to be dunking on NBA players all night.

It’s not coming in the next month either. They’re going to have to get improvement as the year goes on. I’ve just accepted that.

I do not like what I’ve seen from Shake today.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Hopefully they give Shake a chance and don’t immediately give the back up role to Neto.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Zhaire always had underrated playmaking ability.

Thybulle has an idea as well.

If the other team doesn't score does it matter?

I guess we’ll see this season. I was really hoping to see Zhaire shooting a bunch of jumpers. We know he can play above the rim, he needs to develop his shot.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Shake has under impressed. For as good as I hear he's been in the G-League, he's not really seperating himself from a lot of these hopeful/potential guys right now. His command looks solid among his teammates, but not comprehensive to guide them against another team.

MIL making a push, threatening to steal this game. Lame. Sixers need some shooters, put in the Harris brother.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Random missive - Vince Carter had some weak moments early in the 2nd, but he's been a good color guy so far. Also, I enjoy when commentators start talking about non-game events, usually indicates a blow out, and the Sixers were winning, so that's a positive.

Does it take 3, or 4, hours to travel by car from Miami to Orlando?

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad