Ansar Khan: Teemu Pulkkinen waived (claimed by Wild)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I don't really understand waiving both Pulkkinen and Frk, but I guess I am going to wait to hear some details on what the plan is here up front.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
I wouldn't think so. I don't think they would just let AA sit in the press box. Unless they decide to not play Miller or Ott, I don't think this has anything to do with AA tbh.

Then who made the team? Pulkkinen was the 13th forward and we just lost Frk. It has to be AA.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
So now this is good asset management, when people are celebrating waived Pulkkinen, but waiving Frk was bad asset management?

To be honest, if both get claimed it's bad asset management on both sides. Pulkkinen had a ton of value coming off his AHL playoff run, Holland should have used that value back then when people were clamoring for it.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Then who made the team? Pulkkinen was the 13th forward and we just lost Frk. It has to be AA.

It could be Nosek, he wouldn't be a bad guy to have in the press box.

I don't see AA being an extra forward, and I haven't heard of any injuries.

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto

The problem with that is that we shouldn't be putting AA on the team as a 13th forward. The only way it makes sense is if a top nine player (Vanek maybe?) is going to be the 13th forward and AA will play instead. Mantha and AA should be in the top 9 or on GR'S first line.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
The problem with that is that we shouldn't be putting AA on the team as a 13th forward. The only way it makes sense is if a top nine player (Vanek maybe?) is going to be the 13th forward and AA will play instead. Mantha and AA should be in the top 9 or on GR'S first line.

I don't think it's reasonable to expect AA to play 82 games as a rookie, so it could be AA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad