LeBrun: Teams checking on Barkov's availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Doesn’t Montreal be an a layer even close to barkov’s value?
It would be Suzuki + Romanov + how many first round picks?
I dunno Im a Leafs fan.
and I dont even know why teams are contacting Florida on him. arent they playing really good?
Why would they want to even move him right now. but anyways lets say they do and its Montreal
I would think Suzuki would be a must add. whatever else I dunno if they are serious. What do you guys want? name it and I bet its a go

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I dunno Im a Leafs fan.
and I dont even know why teams are contacting Florida on him. arent they playing really good?
Why would they want to even move him right now. but anyways lets say they do and its Montreal
I would think Suzuki would be a must add. whatever else I dunno if they are serious. What do you guys want? name it and I bet its a go

This thread was started months ago. And random GMs were calling Zito. It doesnt mean he was interested. Anyways I can't see Barkov not re-signing now. The Panthers are 1st in the nhl.

Reactions: Arthur Morgan

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Florida isn't trading Barkov. Pierre Lebrun makes up stories to get attention for himself .

meh, I’m sure GMs called on him since he’s a year out from his deal being up (Panthers cannot talk to him till the off-season), but I’m sure it was:
“is Barkov avaial...”
“No he’s not.”
“Ok thanks.”

Lebrun: “teams checking on Barkov’s availability.”

Reactions: ThisIsMyAlibi

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
Why on earth would FLA move Barkov. He’s their cornerstone player and he’s having a fantastic season, a big part of their teams success.

Reactions: ThisIsMyAlibi

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Don’t see any reason why this was bumped. If there are any new reports on Barkov’s availability start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad