Rumor: Teams calling Zito about Barkov's availability, due to his upcoming UFA status in 2022

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Just had an article saying blue shirts targeting barkov appear on my feed. It's just nonsense. I feel like the hockey markets have beat reporters that post with the depth of a crappy trade proposal on hf

This is getting old fast. I have a bad feeling the media is going to latch onto this and it gets as bad as tavares

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Just had an article saying blue shirts targeting barkov appear on my feed. It's just nonsense. I feel like the hockey markets have beat reporters that post with the depth of a crappy trade proposal on hf

This is getting old fast. I have a bad feeling the media is going to latch onto this and it gets as bad as tavares

Let them latch. Barkov doesn't wear Leafs pyjamas :popcorn:

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Even in Finnish media Barkov has never said anything but that he wants to stay and win in south Florida. A lot needs to go wrong for that to change. You just the pay the guy what he’s worth and I’m positive it’s all good.

Hell there’s no one else in hockey I’d rather have Lundell learning from than Barkov. So a little overpayment wouldn’t be the end of the world either. Good times ahead for sure for Panthers fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad