Friedman: Teams Calling On Avs Rentals

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I offer EDM's 5th round pick for Blake Comeau at 50% retained

Comeau likely will be worth more next deadline. Not a crippling contract and still completes his role for the most part on the Avs. No need to sell that low this deadline

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Mitchell - 7th
Tyutin - 6th
Iginla - 4th % 50% retained
Bourque - 4th

I'd take any picks for those four clowns, just a guess above.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
So does every team.

Avs aren't getting blue chippers or high picks for those guys.

Did he say aaaaaanything about blue chippers or high picks for those guys? I think your confusing this "garbage rentals" thread with our actual good trade bait players like Duchene and Landeskog. We are fully aware we aren't getting high draft picks for likes of Iginla, Tyutin, etc.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Got to think a Cup contender may look at Iginla as a possible final piece; St.Louis or Washington perhaps?

Benji Frank

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
ok avs fan I'm asking about Iginla for the kings We need him at 50 % i think Would Setogushi work or what would the asking price be?

You realize Setoguchi is a UFA at year end too? I'm thinking Colorado might have different ideas on what they want for Iginla esp. if they're eating 50% of the remainder of the year.....

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Iginla will be traded for sure, probably for a mid pick.

Tyutin is probably the most appealing player, assuming he's not hurt (big assumption).

I don't see a market for Mitchell or Bourque but stranger things have happened.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
I see Montreal picking up Iglina, what with all their injuries and Bergevin's obsession with good leadership candidates. Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to it either. Would take a little pressure of Pacioretty.

Absolutely no on Bourque. He had one good playoff run with us, but was otherwise worthless. We dumped him for a reason.

Actually I don't see any of the mentioned players as a pickup for Montreal.

stpn47

Feb 10, 2012
Hilariously Bourque has been the best of the 4 this season, and by a decent margin. And he probably has the most value, with a cap hit of 650k anyone can fit him in.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
You realize Setoguchi is a UFA at year end too? I'm thinking Colorado might have different ideas on what they want for Iginla esp. if they're eating 50% of the remainder of the year.....

I posted later stating i forgot that the season is pretty much half over now so i don't need him retained and posted to that already My new offer is setogushi and a 5th Kings need the roster spot which is why setogushi is in the deal

Aestivalis

Oct 29, 2013
Hilariously Bourque has been the best of the 4 this season, and by a decent margin. And he probably has the most value, with a cap hit of 650k anyone can fit him in.

Hawks would otherwise be after him of all these rentals, but given his -13 rating going with the 13 points he has, and his 27 PIM, he's probably not the best choice!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad