WC: TEAM USA 2022 Helsinki - Tampere

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I also won't be shocked if we see a lot of younger guys here - Beniers, Sanderson, L Hughes, Brink, Bordeleau, etc. A number have made their NHL debuts over the past week or two, all highly skilled and instead of bringing pluggers along we could see a lot of this if the RSVP regrets are as long as Rabid expects lol...

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I also won't be shocked if we see a lot of younger guys here - Beniers, Sanderson, L Hughes, Brink, Bordeleau, etc. A number have made their NHL debuts over the past week or two, all highly skilled and instead of bringing pluggers along we could see a lot of this if the RSVP regrets are as long as Rabid expects lol...

I'd take all of those guys to be honest. I'd rather have skilled younger guys than NHL/AHL caliber plugs.

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
There is only a handful of games left- has anyone even seen any tweets/reports by any team reporters yet???? Years past I remember far more talk at this point, there is 14 teams right now that have no chance at making the playoffs...

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
I had a lineup put together with Larkin in a perfect scenario.

I will post it, but now have to replace Larkin, likely put Roslovic in the top 12

Brady Tkachuk - Josh Norris - Kyle Connor- wow, talk about a top line (replaced Larkin)
Troy Terry - Trevor Zegras - Alex DeBrincat - more scoring power and fun factor!
Joel Farabee - Tage Thompson - Brock Boeser - couldn't ask for a better 3rd line here
Alex Tuch - Ryan Donato - Cole Caufield - Tuch plays the off wing for a solid 4th line
Extras - Jack Roslovic, Matty Beniers, Oliver Wahlstrom

Zach Werenski - Seth Jones
- yup
Quinn Hughes - Cam York
Nate Schmidt - Neal Pionk
Jake McCabe - Jordan Harris

extra - Luke Hughes

Alex Nedeljkovic
Anthony Stolarz
Craig Anderson -
just wants to play a bit more hockey

This is a very realistic team, I expect a lot of these names to be here outside of contract issues/injuries not disclosed yet. This would be a team that should challenge for the Gold. Now is the time for Connor to answer the call for USA Hockey.

I like this team a lot. Obviously. Not sure who we are going to be able to pull - but damn. Would be one of the best teams we've ever had at the WC's.

Great PFP btw - @AmericanDream - i think about the draft a lot

Reactions: AmericanDream

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Bordeleau with a shootout winner last night. After his tough luck with the World Juniors the past two seasons, good for him if he gets a call.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Wonder if Brian O'Neill gets a call. Has spent the past five seasons in the KHL with Jokerit and was at a point per game this season before Jokerit withdrew when the war started.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Hopefully Kane plays. Usually he has liked going when Blackhawks missed playoffs but who knows.

canuck2010

Dec 21, 2010
Kane has done his bit for the USA. I wouldn't blame him a bit for staying home this time around. Time for others to pick up the slack.

Great99

Apr 12, 2016
He has a young child so unless his family wants the trip I wouldn't count on it.
I wish one day, when NHL do the next world cup , that all European players would give the same answer , No normally this time a year i am back home playing golf and see my family

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
14 teams are set and locked into the playoffs, only 2 teams have a chance to make it in Vegas and Vancouver & the Canucks have next to none...I can't believe how little we are hearing all around for any country with 14 teams officially knocked out of the playoffs...not a good sign for any country right now.

jaro

Mar 31, 2018
It is complete silence about players, very weird this time. Also in canadian side

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad