Team Branding Thread (Logo, Colors, Uniforms, etc.)

What should the Seattle NHL franchise be called?

• Total voters

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
Winter classic jerseys just got leaked by… the Utah Jazz??

Did the Utah Jazz Leak the Seattle Kraken Winter Classic Jerseys?
IMG_7648.jpeg

Hocktopus

Jul 1, 2023
BC
Is Salt Lake City really pushing that hard for a team that they will leak others designs? Lol!

As I mentioned in another thread, if those pics / unis are legit, I very much like them and do like the touch of pay some tribute to the Metropolitans.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
100% fits the hat design that leaked in the summer as well. It's likely legit there was suppose to be some event thursday night that was ultimately cancelled, Utah must of not gotten the memo

Well Kraken majority owner David Bonderman is also a minority owner of the Boston Celtics and Tod Leiweke knows everyone in american sports and more.

The Jazz also played a preseason game at Climate Pledge Arena this October.

So there might be the connection or, yeah, they might have just jumped the gun.

Is Salt Lake City really pushing that hard for a team that they will leak others designs? Lol!

As I mentioned in another thread, if those pics / unis are legit, I very much like them and do like the touch of pay some tribute to the Metropolitans.

Might have more to do with our front office/ownership connections to the NBA and the Jazz playing in Seattle last month.

Reactions: Hocktopus

Hocktopus

Jul 1, 2023
BC
That Vegas one looks bland and rather uninspiring. Still in love with Seattle's and not just because they are my team!

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
The Winter Classic jersey looked SO much better with numbers. I managed to find a Beniers in my size from Dick’s. I kinda panicked after finding only 7000 were made, as I refuse to wear the Fanatics version.
Whereas, I’m sure the VGK one can still be readily found. That thing is hideous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad