News Article: TD Garden gets growing on $70M redo

qc

Aug 23, 2011
They did a great cover of Glorified G.

It was quite authentic...almost sounded as awful as the original!

roadrunner.gif

qc

Aug 23, 2011
<3 Tony losing it after hearing "Mahc the Bertle Beetrand"

Peed myself when I originally heard that.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
It's actually very good... I was HF'ing during the snoozer of a game last night!

That's good news. Wish they could magically have invested in expanding the Garden some how. 17.5k seats is on the smaller side, and we are an O6 team who also has been a relevant team again since 08, and no indication of the fans disappearing anytime soon.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Went to the game last night. I had heard about this during the summer but haven't been on this board too much during the summer. It looks good from what i saw. It was kinda like walking into your bedroom when its dark.. you go looking for the light (the way you always go to your seats) and it takes you a while to get use to the dark. It was weird but not terrible. Than again.. when they painted the back walls I was shocked by that.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
I was watching the finals game 6 for the first time since being there... I've never really seen the camera view from the ice panning out into the stands... Well, it may be home, but it just looked small, inadequate and lousy.

We need a big modern shed

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Massive bottleneck at the escalator on the way in on Wednesday going to the west end of the building because one escalator (the one to Legends level) was closed off. They have a lot of work to be done, but I can't figure out how they let it get to this point.

Or how about this: Don't schedule THREE preseason games. The Rangers are owned by some of the greediest people around but they didn't even have home preseason games for three years during the MSG renovation. Here, they add an extra one to go along with your 41% price hike.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad