Confirmed Trade: [TBL/NSH] Anthony Richard for Jimmy Huntington

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
eh, stat line looks like almost any guy who played out the 5 years. Weak d-1 and draft year. Nearing ppg in their d+1 and a very solid final season as an overager

Sorry, wasn't trying to convince anyone that he was Alexander Daigle, just that he's a not very good prospect who did enough in junior to earn a contract.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
2nd trade today where I legitimately don't know who anyone is

So I, like many others here, spend a lot of my free time watching hockey, and talking about hockey with you fine folks on HFBoards. I also spend my free time playing hockey video games basically since I was a kid. Because hockey.

It's absolutely insane to me that there is a pro player in North America I've literally never heard of, and here we have two trades in the same day.

Guess I need to watch more hockey, eh?

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
So I, like many others here, spend a lot of my free time watching hockey, and talking about hockey with you fine folks on HFBoards. I also spend my free time playing hockey video games basically since I was a kid. Because hockey.

It's absolutely insane to me that there is a pro player in North America I've literally never heard of, and here we have two trades in the same day.

Guess I need to watch more hockey, eh?
No kidding. I'm heavily active in an online sim league, fill 50 man rosters plus picks, I've heard of Richard and Lipanov. The other two are new to me

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
More than likely both teams have given up on developing said prospects. So they just agreed maybe a change of scenery would help each one respectively. Only thing I can think of.
I'd agree. Also, the Preds have shifted to playing a heavier game, Richard is tiny, Huntington isn't. Maybe that played a part as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad