Confirmed Signing with Link: [TBL] Corey Perry signs with the Lightning (2 years, $1M AAV)

LASTAR

Mar 9, 2004
Perry has been somewhat slow and uninterested in the regular season - but wow has he poured it on during these last 2 playoff runs. I was at the Honda Center when he won his cup (and for many of his uninspiring outings before he was bought out), but wish him nothing but the best going forward.

Reactions: jaloviina

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Bummer to lose Perry who was outstanding for us this year. His hands are still all world and he can play the cycle game like few others. Didn't Cooper say come join us in the handshake line? Lol.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
Perry has been somewhat slow and uninterested in the regular season - but wow has he poured it on during these last 2 playoff runs. I was at the Honda Center when he won his cup (and for many of his uninspiring outings before he was bought out), but wish him nothing but the best going forward.
Id disagree that he was uninterested during the regular season, one of our better players all year long. He’ll sorely be missed!

Reactions: Volodya Krutov

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
I'm still sad that Perry is no longer a Duck but really happy other fans are starting to appreciate him as a player instead of just hating him for being a troll on the ice.

Tutu to

Jan 19, 2013
Toronto
As a Habs fan this hurts.

Losing him sucks but the fact he’s going to Tampa makes it that much worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00