Post-Game Talk: TB @ Senators 1/4/2015 - The One With The Penalty Kills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Haha that was hilarious. The camerman just kept putting the spotlight on him and the boos were raining down haaaarrrdddd.

I remember when that Chiasson penalty was called, the crowd practically exploded

Refs already don't seem to like us, we should continue to have the camera man do things like that. Get the crowd good and hostile towards the officials, maybe we can get the crowd making calls like other teams seem to get in their buildings.

I'd much rather that the crowd be the ones letting the refs have it than the players or the coach. Ref screws up and a player/coach calls him out for it, problem is compounded when the ref gives a bench minor. Fans call him out, and maybe he tries to appease the crowd.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Had the sens won, Tbay would be saying this was a two foot put game and they threw it away. Sure we got the lead and gave it up, but Tbay is a better team, and were rested where as we were on the tail end of a back to back starting our backup.

We gave the lead up twice.

And on two sloppy, avoidable goals. Not to mention, another 'round the world special.

If we had been beaten by a decisively better performing team, fine.

But we weren't.

I wasn't expecting a win going in; for us, any points garnered from that game should have been considered a bonus, as we had just about everything against us (including some suspect calls, but that happens to everyone).

Sure, on paper. But Tampa Bay was not looking all that great from puck drop so they were ripe for the taking.

I'd have like to see a bit more push back, but if this is what our bad games look like when the deck is stacked against us, I'm happy.

This is what our bad games look like against a good team that is also having a bad game.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Refs already don't seem to like us, we should continue to have the camera man do things like that. Get the crowd good and hostile towards the officials, maybe we can get the crowd making calls like other teams seem to get in their buildings.

I'd much rather that the crowd be the ones letting the refs have it than the players or the coach. Ref screws up and a player/coach calls him out for it, problem is compounded when the ref gives a bench minor. Fans call him out, and maybe he tries to appease the crowd.

Well we are top 10 in total powerplay opportunities, so the refs can' hate us that much being that we are getting a ton of powerplays.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
This team refuses to put any sort of streak together....Sens winning streaks by my count this year:

4 straight Oct 11th-18th
2 straight Nov4th-6th
2 straight Dec 17th-19th

LOL

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
This team refuses to put any sort of streak together....Sens winning streaks by my count this year:

4 straight Oct 11th-18th
2 straight Nov4th-6th
2 straight Dec 17th-19th

LOL

Also the past 2 games before Tampa. Still brutal

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I saw more bias from Cole then the Refs.

Sens lost because the refs called anything on Ottawa and Tampa took advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad