Confirmed with Link: Taylor Hall and Curtis Lazar to Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
One thing I wanted to say about Hall and his character concerns.

When Marc Savard signed here he was looked at in a very similar light to Hall. Only cared about himself, all about his stats. He obviously changed when he got here and became a better player and teammate.

Im not saying this will happen with Hall, but there is no reason to believe it can’t. There is a real possibility this won’t work out, but if it does? Oh boy

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Alright, big question: What number is Hallsy going to wear? Obviously 4 is a no-go, as is 9 which he has worn. 91 hasn't been worn since Savard and I don't think we're ready to touch that either.

Considering his Orr love, I'm thinking 44 is on the table (Kampfer has it now, but he'd give it up for a steak dinner)

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
my only concern is that neither Hall nor Krejci are really shooters. Krejci obviously not, but Hall isn't as much of a goal scorer as you'd think. hopefully Smith can stay hot and just keep rifling the dishes he's gonna get from those 2 (if that's indeed the line). Hall-Krejci-Pasta would be fun if only to see people shitting on their lack of effort :laugh:

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
All I know is we talk about wanting to regroup and get legit talent...if Hall somehow rekindles he previous form and puts it together, this is our big UFA signing.

Only 29

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
One thing I wanted to say about Hall and his character concerns.

When Marc Savard signed here he was looked at in a very similar light to Hall. Only cared about himself, all about his stats. He obviously changed when he got here and became a better player and teammate.

Im not saying this will happen with Hall, but there is no reason to believe it can’t. There is a real possibility this won’t work out, but if it does? Oh boy
It is a great comparison.

Fingers crossed

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
I didn't want Hall in the offseason. Stil don't want him even for free.
One thing is for sure, Cassidy's days are numbered.

Umm why? Low risk so how is this at all a bad thing. Guy just won the Hart trophy a few years ago and will get the chance to play with some really good players for a change. Our offense is pretty much non existent so I am shocked with price we paid that anyone wouldn't be at least half excited to see what he can do.

Reactions: Afam

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
Alright, big question: What number is Hallsy going to wear? Obviously 4 is a no-go, as is 9 which he has worn. 91 hasn't been worn since Savard and I don't think we're ready to touch that either.

Considering his Orr love, I'm thinking 44 is on the table (Kampfer has it now, but he'd give it up for a steak dinner)
Why not 94

Reactions: McGarnagle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad