Confirmed with Link: Taylor Hall and Curtis Lazar to Bruins - Part II

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
I am a fan of that trade. They gave up next to nothing and Hall - when at his peak - is the only player available at this deadline who has the chance to be a true difference maker. Not likely, though. But worth the gamble. At worst they get a longer window to have extension talks.

Not high on DS in general, but I like what he did today.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
D5B950E3-EA9A-4D5B-B9E2-DBBB5990F721.jpeg

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
At least there was an attempt. That is all we ask for. Did not give up too much. Not a big Hall guy but looking forward to see him in black and gold action. Lazar I had higher hopes for him following his junior showing. Maybe a change of scenery can unlock his grit and offensive flair. I was hoping for Mantha. Believe he is the one big fish that is going to make the biggest splash. An effing truck with Mario/Lecavalier-type vision. Would have gone all-in for that guy. Boston probably outgunned to get him, but would still have tried to outbid Panik/Vrana + picks. Val d'Or Power was rotting away in Motown. Cup to the Caps!!! Looch playing his 1000th game - Shawn Thornton giving him his due on TSN. 15 years on, just like that.

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
At least there was an attempt. That is all we ask for. Did not give up too much. Not a big Hall guy but looking forward to see him in black and gold action. Lazar I had higher hopes for him following his junior showing. Maybe a change of scenery can unlock his grit and offensive flair. I was hoping for Mantha. Believe he is the one big fish that is going to make the biggest splash. An effing truck with Mario/Lecavalier-type vision. Would have gone all-in for that guy. Boston probably outgunned to get him, but would still have tried to outbid Panik/Vrana + picks. Val d'Or Power was rotting away in Motown. Cup to the Caps!!! Looch playing his 1000th game - Shawn Thornton giving him his due on TSN. 15 years on, just like that.
Way too much to give up for Mantha imo. Glad Sweeney went the Hall route.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Perfect human beings Felger and Mazz. Smh

If I where running the Bruins my ass would be down that station and force dumb and dumber and even more dumber to issue an on air apology to Hall. Fing nerve of these guy to slander this kid on air and get away with it.

I think the most civil thing they said about him was he was a coach killing loser bum. Stick to football and baseball you three dumb asses its slow enough for you to understand

I know you bozo's lurk here so F off.

Sorry Wally and Fenway this pisses me off like nothing else

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
At the end of the day i think lazar will be the more impactful bruin. Hope im wrong i just see him as weird as it sounds coming from buffalo calgary and ottawa as a winning player. Hall is a losing player. I hope he ends up turning it around here and if he doesnt im fine with the trade but i think lazar will he a really good bruin for a while

Reactions: Gordoff

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Way too much to give up for Mantha imo. Glad Sweeney went the Hall route.
Sweeney didn’t have the assets to compete. This is way more rape then bruins could have been raped. This is like debrusk plus a first and a second. But only if debrusk was way better then he is. Craig smith is too old. Ritchie isn’t even in the same world as vrana. Debrusk has potential to be a good goal scorer. But vrana already is really good and out scoring almost every Bruin.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Sweeney didn’t have the assets to compete. This is way more rape then bruins could have been raped. This is like debrusk plus a first and a second. But only if debrusk was way better then he is. Craig smith is too old. Ritchie isn’t even in the same world as vrana. Debrusk has potential to be a good goal scorer. But vrana already is really good and out scoring almost every Bruin.
um, debrusk and vrana's career stats are almost identical.

Reactions: Gordoff and Kegs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad