Confirmed with Link: Taylor Fedun to Sharks

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Pretty low risk/high reward move. If he sticks with the team you get a dirt cheap puckmover/offensive dman on the 3rd pairing. If he doesn't Worcester gets a top pairing dman.

Owen

Roster Guru
Sep 13, 2003
Very good signing by the Sharks. He's WAY better than Tennyson and probably will be our #7 d-man. He's proven himself to be above AHL-caliber. Now we'll have to see if he can prove himself as an NHLer.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Jason Gregor ‏@JasonGregor now

Congrats @tfedun88 on signing with the San Jose Sharks. Great guy, good golfer but just average IQ though... #Princeton #Goodluck

ChubbChubby

Using tilt controls!
Nov 28, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Looks like Tennyson has some competition. I always liked Tennyson's game and think he has potential, and based on early accounts it looks like Fedun is an upgrade. Hopefully the internal competition will let both players develop quicker.

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
@TSNRyanRishaug: Feduns deal with San Jose is two way 600/200 if that hasn’t been reported yet.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I really, really like this move for Worcester. He's the kind of d-man that team desperately needs.

However, he's yet another RD so I guess good depth on that side if there's lots of injuries. I think DW is trying to hoard all of the right shot d-men.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I really, really like this move for Worcester. He's the kind of d-man that team desperately needs.

However, he's yet another RD so I guess good depth on that side if there's lots of injuries. I think DW is trying to hoard all of the right shot d-men.

Maybe the Barons and Worcester can make a trade for D. The Barons are loaded with LHD and basically no RHD (Fedun was only one)

knu

Feb 28, 2012
Fremont CA
Sharks sign Taylor Fedun

$600k one year deal. Anyone know how he plays since his rehab? Is he a possible NHL calibur dman or Only AHL?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad