Tavares stadium series hoodie

GilliesGirlie

Mar 12, 2006
former Long Islander
So, I ordered the Tavares stadium series hoodie and I got it today, and pretty disappointed with it.
The logo on the front is very cheap iron on, and the stadium series patch on the shoulder says Chicago, why?
Has anyone else bought one? For 70 bucks I expected a much better product.
Thanks!!

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
The islander hoodie is meant to be worn backwards with the hood covering your face. You can order the wang face iron on or the Garth snow face iron on to fill that spot. The extra cost $1.95 same as ticket transfer fee.:help: us!

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
So, I ordered the Tavares stadium series hoodie and I got it today, and pretty disappointed with it.
The logo on the front is very cheap iron on, and the stadium series patch on the shoulder says Chicago, why?
Has anyone else bought one? For 70 bucks I expected a much better product.
Thanks!!

Can you post pics? This almost sounds like a knockoff item.

nyiguy21

Poster of the Decade
Aug 22, 2007
New York
I saw Ranger t-shirts for the Stadium Series and they had that chrome logo on the front like you described, so I think it's safe to say that's how they're making it, but the Chicago Stadium Series patch is a huge mistake and I'd be asking for my money back too.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
I will post them in a little, ordered it from nhl.com

nhl.com and the nhl store in NYC make terrible merchandise, I have gotten 2 jerseys both authentic, and within 2 months the name plate and numbers were falling off, and one of them started getting strings. I wouldn't recommend anything from them.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
I saw Ranger t-shirts for the Stadium Series and they had that chrome logo on the front like you described, so I think it's safe to say that's how they're making it, but the Chicago Stadium Series patch is a huge mistake and I'd be asking for my money back too.

Maybe the mistake will have value?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad