Speculation: Tatar

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Tatar is a healthy scratch for tonight’s game. This tells me he might be traded. Not sure to who, but let’s say your team is acquiring him, what are you willing to offer for him?
He isnt getting traded ...but for fun .. his value right now is a low first or a package of a 2nd plus a low prospect

Reactions: 1909

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
He isnt getting traded ...but for fun .. his value right now is a low first or a package of a 2nd plus a low prospect
Tatar fetches minimum a 1st in the deadline, unless his game completely falls off.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Tatar is 6th in points for Montreal and was scratched against Toronto, which happens to be the team he scored against on Wednesday the 10th.

Seems like the coach is giving Tatar the cold shoulder.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
I’d like to adjust the lines a bit . Armia should replace Gallagher on that great 5/5 line . Gallagher should skate with Suzuki and toffoli . Kotkaniemi would benefit from the space Anderson creates .
Toffoli Suzuki gallagher
Tatar danault armia
Drouin kotkaniemi Anderson
Lehkonen evans Byron

don’t get hung up on what’s 1,2 or 3rd line . That gets determined by who we’re playing and where .

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Then we acquire Ekholm and our defense takes over games .
Ekholm Weber
Edmundson petry
Chariot Romanov

Ekholm would be encouraged to join the rush the same way we want petry doing it . No need to worry about losing a d in expansion because we’re losing Allen . No one can name 3 better options that will be available and selected in nets by Seattle than Allen .

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
There's zero chance Bergevin is considering moving Tatar. Frankly, he's more likely to sign here long term than be traded. Being a healthy scratch is just Julien "sending a message."

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Or they on the bubble trying to make a move before deadline. Remember 16 teams make the cut . Pick 10 to 16 is what I would call low .

Eh, look what Pageau got last year. It turned into a late 1st but it could have been a high 1st. Unless he totally craps out, there's at least a chance that a bubble team is amongst the most interested parties.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
Eh, look what Pageau got last year. It turned into a late 1st but it could have been a high 1st. Unless he totally craps out, there's at least a chance that a bubble team is amongst the most interested parties.

Tatar disappears when games tighten up in and around playoff time and he's a liability in his own zone. Nobody with playoff/cup aspirations is gonna make that same mistake on him. I doubt hab fans would like what he'd probably return atp

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Then we acquire Ekholm and our defense takes over games .
Ekholm Weber
Edmundson petry
Chariot Romanov

Ekholm would be encouraged to join the rush the same way we want petry doing it . No need to worry about losing a d in expansion because we’re losing Allen . No one can name 3 better options that will be available and selected in nets by Seattle than Allen .

So we get Ekholm for free/ picks eh? And we ignore the cap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad