Speculation: Tatar in Play with Avs if Kreider Falls Through - Per Adrian Dater (Colorado Reporter)

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

If Graves would be involve at this stage of the season which i doubt….i don't see it being for Tatar or Petry.
Doesn't make any senses to trade one of their top 4 D for older semi-rentals at this stage.
Teams want to add normally and trading important players away.

I think the return has to be a player with more terms like Drouin or Domi.
Of course, we've seen crazy shit going on at TDL so who knows.

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
If Graves would be involve at this stage of the season which i doubt….i don't see it being for Tatar or Petry.
Doesn't make any senses to trade one of their top 4 D for older semi-rentals at this stage.
Teams want to add normally and trading important players away.

I think the return has to be a player with more terms like Drouin or Domi.
Of course, we've seen crazy shit going on at TDL so who knows.
GRAVES IS NOT A TOP 4

f*** sake it's an other Alzner all over again, He is a product of Makar and is not as good as his stats show...
I'm really annoyed by this organisation

Reactions: Nedved

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
GRAVES IS NOT A TOP 4

f*ck sake it's an other Alzner all over again, He is a product of Makar and is not as good as his stats show...
I'm really annoyed by this organisation

If he's playing with Makar….then he's one of their top 4.
He's playing lately 19-20 minutes per night, doesn't matter why or because of who.....for them he's top 4 and it doesn't make any sense to blow a whole in their defense to add upfront.

Reactions: EdAVSfan

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
The hype around the Avs is so strong that I now doubt anything will happen with them. When was the last time a highly rumoured trade involving the Habs actually came to fruition?

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
The hype around the Avs is so strong that I now doubt anything will happen with them. When was the last time a highly rumoured trade involving the Habs actually came to fruition?

upload_2020-2-20_16-43-36.png

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Thoughts on Conor Timmins and his chances of being a top pairing D, and how scared should we be at him missing 16 months due to a concussion ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad