Friedman: Tarasenko's name is out there in trade discussions

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
1. The pick would be next year since PITT doesn't have a 1st this year
2. Take the homer glasses off 91 ain't fetching that...you may still be enamored by him other gm's won't touch that contract with his injury history with a 10ft pole...just go away dude.
First and foremost stop talking sheet. I am not enamored by him thats the going rate. The fact that you can't even use a case study (former trades) to back up your thoughts are amazing. Ypu would rather talk trash. Lol

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Rust was on pace to score nearly as many points in a 82 game season this year as Sanford has in his career.
He is in the Sanford tear. He is better I will admit that. He had great year last year and good year this year. He is just not a piece blues need to get younger with.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
1. The pick would be next year since PITT doesn't have a 1st this year
2. Take the homer glasses off 91 ain't fetching that...you may still be enamored by him other gm's won't touch that contract with his injury history with a 10ft pole...just go away dude.
Seriously though you act like a 1st and a level prospect which is below a bluechip prospect, is asking to much. If he hadn't been injured and he was still hitting 30+ 75+ the price would be significantly higher. There are two years and is performance in playoffs wasn't bad and his international was better. The fact that you want to sell so low shows you don't know sheet lol

bluesfan3109

Let's Go Blues!!!
Jan 26, 2015
STL/IL
Show me former goal scorers that have 3 shoulder surgeries and what their trade value is then because clearly I'm missing something here...anyone else help me would you trade a 1st + an A prospect for Vlady???

finnishflash13

Oct 28, 2020
If st Louis wants to rebuild?
Parayko + tarasenko
For
Broberg, 1st 2021, 2022 first, Benson,
Neal.
Who says St. Louis is rebuilding?

A questionable, likely never to return to his pre-surgery form Tarasenko being moved to a rebuilding team to clear cap space isnt signaling St. Louis is rebuilding. Quite the opposite actually.

Reactions: Colt55

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
He is in the Sanford tear. He is better I will admit that. He had great year last year and good year this year. He is just not a piece blues need to get younger with.

Not wanting Rust in return for Tarasenko is one thing, but your posts about him make it sound like you have no idea who Rust even is or what type of player he is.

Calling Rust "Sanford-tier" would be the equivalent of me calling Tarasenko "McCann-tier, just a bit better".

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Not wanting Rust in return for Tarasenko is one thing, but your posts about him make it sound like you have no idea who Rust even is or what type of player he is.

Calling Rust "Sanford-tier" would be the equivalent of me calling Tarasenko "McCann-tier, just a bit better".
I have an idea and I said Sanford special. Meaning a step above. He had a great last two seasons.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Who says St. Louis is rebuilding?

A questionable, likely never to return to his pre-surgery form Tarasenko being moved to a rebuilding team to clear cap space isnt signaling St. Louis is rebuilding. Quite the opposite actually.
Yep more of a retool on the fly. We have good young talent in thomas, kyrou, kostin Perunovich, kessel, kyrou, alexandrov and neighbors. Getting a first and defensive prospect for tarasenko and a late first or 2 2nds for Dunn just refills the cupboard.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Are theBlues shopping him or are team calling on him to check on his availablilty?

Kind of key here.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Are theBlues shopping him or are team calling on him to check on his availablilty?

Kind of key here.

I think a former beat writer stated that Jeremy rutherford. I think the speculation is that he wasn't made captain. I do know armstrong said he is making changes this summer. Hard to tell. Sanford, Dunn. Schwartz, Hoffman tarasenko have all been speculated on. Unfortunately army never gives away his plays until after they are made.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

What team is giving up a package of futures for Tarasenko?

He's 29 with injury concerns and a bloated contract in a flat cap with only 2 years left on it.

It is Phil Kessel in 2015 with even less value.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Yeah I bet St Louis would love to be rid of him. Who want that contract though with all the injuries he's had.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Tarasenko and Malkin together would be sick!

Well hopefully. I was wanting Zucker and Malkin to be great together but they aren't.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
What team is giving up a package of futures for Tarasenko?

He's 29 with injury concerns and a bloated contract in a flat cap with only 2 years left on it.

It is Phil Kessel in 2015 with even less value.
Who would have thought allen got traded at 4.5 for a back up goalie in a flat cap that returned a 4th round pick. Everyone thought it was going to cost the blues picks.....

Cook24

Oct 14, 2005
Chino, CA
Not everyone of those prospects are wanted lol. Like I said ypu don't have enough blue chippers and a prospects and firsts to pull it off you need 4 firsts possibly more and at least 2 blue chippers. Do t have that in the list.
Bahahaha this guy….

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Who would have thought allen got traded at 4.5 for a back up goalie in a flat cap that returned a 4th round pick. Everyone thought it was going to cost the blues picks.....

Who thought that? Allen got moved for nothing. That’s your justification for Tarasenko returning a package of futures?

What team that is on the cusp is paying futures for Tarasenko?

UED

May 2, 2021
didnt he lose his scoring after his injury? if teams think he's a 10-20 goals 25-35 assists player like a Schmaltz, Schwartz, Palat making 7.5M for 2 more years I highly doubt they find a taker unless they pay them to take him. maybe seattle in the expansion draft if they need salary could bet on him but I'm sure STL would have to pay them to take him. especially with a flat cap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad