Friedman: Tarasenko's name is out there in trade discussions

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Really really sucks the Islanders beat the Bruins as NJ has the Islanders pick (was going to be 19 if the Islanders lost ) but now it’s more than likely late first .
Still would like to see what the add would be from the Devils to get Tarasenko . Islanders first plus Boqvist plus a 4th ?

How about Janne koukanen and islanders 1st 2021 for tarasenko. No retention.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
K. I’m wrong 19th overall and some dude you just heard about today versus a 40-50 pt forward and a to be determined 1st is completely different value.
Lol guy I heard about today. I created the thread about him igit lol. I have asked for him previously.. you just can't stop being wrong. I love it.

You should actually read the Scouting reports on him. If the Devils didn't have broberg klefboom nurse. He would be off limits.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
An aged injury prone winger in his 30 year old season at a full cap hit of $7.5AAV for the next 2 seasons is not worth much.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
The problem with trading Tank is he has played 42 games over the past two years including playoffs. That's a huge risk for anyone trading for him, course any team that trades for him would have him do a medical evaluation/see an updated medical report before the trade I'd guess.

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
No thanks. That's a hard pass. If tarasenko gets trade it will be for futures. 1st this year and a prospect probably lhd, lw, c rhd rw (order of importance) with lhd and lw being the biggest need.
I mean... says you lol What real life indication has there been that the Blues are interested in futures/rebuilding? Just because they lost round 1?

They are still a good, competitive team that would benefit a lot more from adding Zucker and Dumo than adding a mid-late 1st rounder. Especially since you say the Blues are in need of LW and LHD

Reactions: Blueston

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I mean... says you lol What real life indication has there been that the Blues are interested in futures/rebuilding? Just because they lost round 1?

They are still a good, competitive team that would benefit a lot more from adding Zucker and Dumo than adding a mid-late 1st rounder. Especially since you say the Blues are in need of LW and LHD

Usually army's response and past trades. He is a believer in rebuild on the fly. They can use the cap to get immediate short term help and sign players while adding to a pretty bare cupboard. He has a formula of vet's journey men and elcs to keep the team competing and under cap. Your offer just isn't very good for a team that needs to get younger. Tarasenko is defiantly a player you can get future pieces and a first so army can draft who he wants to fir in our system.

You want to give 2 30 year Olds I mean zucker had 18 points. If blues trade tarasenko it's to get younger. I am sorry that doesn't fill your idea of a trade but that's the truth

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
The problem with trading Tank is he has played 42 games over the past two years including playoffs. That's a huge risk for anyone trading for him, course any team that trades for him would have him do a medical evaluation/see an updated medical report before the trade I'd guess.

I agree like I said as of now the shoulder is good watch him shoot his velocity is crazy again. Accuracy needs to get better but it looks good. Can it crumble again that's the question. Any way if tank wasn't injured last two years he would be worth double what I asked. High risk high reward. Honestly I would like to keep him for a year and gamble on his return to form then trade him with 1 year left in better draft.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Terry Cinco might be available, we would like stuff in return. Like high draft picks or good prospects kind of stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad