Tarasenko injury?

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
The low bridge? The reference was to knee on knee, but I think you were talking about something different.
Hm...was there another play? You’re right, that wasn’t exactly a knee on knee, but it sure pissed off Tarasenko. Not sure that caused it, seeing that replay again.

WiscoBlues

Feb 1, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
He went to the locker room for a pretty good chunk of time after going into the boards during game 2. It looked pretty harmless at the time so everyone thought it was an equipment issue, but he missed several shifts which seems odd to me if it was equipment related. I wonder if it had anything to do with that.

Reactions: bluesXwinXtheXcup

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
He went to the locker room for a pretty good chunk of time after going into the boards during game 2. It looked pretty harmless at the time so everyone thought it was an equipment issue, but he missed several shifts which seems odd to me if it was equipment related. I wonder if it had anything to do with that.
I think that was his shoulder.

Mar 6, 2012
Yeah, I don't remember where I read it, but it was confirmed that he left the ice due to a shoulder injury and it was bothering him for the rest of the series. That's why he stopped participating in practices.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Instl

Dec 21, 2011
St. Louis
I heard that he had an artho done on his knee to clean some stuff up and everything looks good.

I had heard a while ago his shoulder was banged up but I never heard whether it it was the same one he had surgery on.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Not sure was that Vlads injury long time a go happened, but this came to mind which might injury HIM.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
I heard that he had an artho done on his knee to clean some stuff up and everything looks good.

I had heard a while ago his shoulder was banged up but I never heard whether it it was the same one he had surgery on.
Lots of people need arthroscopic surgery to clean up our knees.

He’s fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad