Tarasenko injury?

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
From JRs Twitter
There were several public sightings of Tarasenko in a protective boot yesterday. He was injured Sunday in Minnesota but returned to the game. The Blues were off Monday and I couldn’t confirm the extent of the injury overnight. The team skates at 10:30 so we should know more then.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
From JRs Twitter
There were several public sightings of Tarasenko in a protective boot yesterday. He was injured Sunday in Minnesota but returned to the game. The Blues were off Monday and I couldn’t confirm the extent of the injury overnight. The team skates at 10:30 so we should know more then.

I wanna die.

Reactions: RoarBacon

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
26SSBNc.png

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I am going to wait until we get some concrete info before I start freaking out. Hopefully it is just a precautionary thing.

trevorftw

Voice of Reason
Sep 7, 2009
Saint Louis
A boot doesn't seem precautionary to me. Even if it isn't too serious, I'd prefer to keep him out so he can be as healed as possible in the POs.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I’d imagine he has some swelling in his ankle from the way he went in to the boards. Probably just trying to make sure the swelling stays down.

ItsOnlytheRiver

Mar 25, 2010
Glad he’s on the ice but man that leg bent all kinds of wrong. I hope he doesn’t have something that’s nagging and slows him down.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Glad he’s on the ice but man that leg bent all kinds of wrong. I hope he doesn’t have something that’s nagging and slows him down.

It's probably sore. The boot will help with that and getting on the ice and working it out will also help. It's the sitting around that let's a sore muscle cause problems.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad