Pre-Game Talk: Taranta in Attawa, Saturday night, 7:00 pm on CBC/City TV

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Dido in for Smith ... Could run 7 11 with him too. Might be hard to watch

young-happy-man-watching-television-horror-movie-covering-his-eyes-scared-horrified-tv-sitting-home-living-room-sofa-67674224.jpg

bigbizze

Oct 9, 2017
I just hope Matthews plays horrendous...

I don’t care about the score as long as the above happens.

As someone who has watched every game of his career so far he really never has bad games, only less noticeable ones.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
First off, I'd just like to say how lucky we are all to be alive at the same time as Mitchell Marner, so enjoy the richness he brings to everyone's life and praise his existence.

Boucher should of started Condon last game. Now we're stuck a bit. We NEED this home win. This is a massive game for us, we aren't closing home games, we aren't starting home games well, we have no PP at home, our home game is a gong-show of sorts and the pressure has mounted.

If Mitchell Marner is gracious enough to let us win this game I'd be greatful.

Condon should of started the NJ game and Andy this game. Now I think Boucher has to go with Andy because of our home record, but Andy hasnt been great this year. So it's kinda iffy.

Sens 4-3. Our goaltending isn't great right now, but Torontos is always shaky.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Andy usually bounces back well so I expect a good performance from him tonight. That said, I'm not confident that we'll win.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
First off, I'd just like to say how lucky we are all to be alive at the same time as Mitchell Marner, so enjoy the richness he brings to everyone's life and praise his existence.

Boucher should of started Condon last game. Now we're stuck a bit. We NEED this home win. This is a massive game for us, we aren't closing home games, we aren't starting home games well, we have no PP at home, our home game is a gong-show of sorts and the pressure has mounted.

If Mitchell Marner is gracious enough to let us win this game I'd be greatful.

Condon should of started the NJ game and Andy this game. Now I think Boucher has to go with Andy because of our home record, but Andy hasnt been great this year. So it's kinda iffy.

Sens 4-3. Our goaltending isn't great right now, but Torontos is always shaky.

I think you spelled Auston Matthews' name wrong. Twice.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Do we know the lines? I had tickets to this one but have a wedding... The GF's sisters friend, awesome I know, not even open bar. Ughh, anyways atleast I found out there is a T.V at the venue.

I hope that the Sens and Sens fans show up tonight at the CTC and we get the W. Should be a good one, Saturday Night and were in the main event.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I feel there was a game for burrows to bite someone or perform a snow-sniffing taunt like he did against mike Richards in the POs , tonight's the game

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Old and slow vs young and fast. Hurray. I'm glad I have an excuse to not tune into this one live. Fire up the pvr.

How did that go for the sens when the roles were reversed in the late 90's early 2000's?...

Toronto is not as good as the media is making it sound, yes they are good, yes they have a great offense and are a fast skilled team. They arent that structured, the goaltender is off and on and they are a young hockey team. If Ottawa takes away their time and space and plays a tight game tonight and you will see them get frusterated. They make mistakes and blow assignments, I have watched them alot this year very exciting team its high event hockey. Pageau is going to glued to Matthews hip tonight and is going to make life miserable. Ceci is playing the best hockey of his career and is ready for the assignment.

New Jersey was the perfect team for Ottawa to play before the Leafs, couldnt have prepared them any better. Its gonna be a tight entertaining game, Boucher is going to have the guys prepared I dont often feel like this but tonight I think the sens are going to show up and take the 2 points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad