Injury Report: Tanner Laczynski had left hip surgery (late 2021); activated, sent to AHL (Feb. 18)

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Last edited:

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Tanner, Tanner, Tanner:(
cat-sitting-up-depress

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
we have no luck with our prospects. Frost, lazcysnki, allison, laberge, morin, Patrick, lindblom...how many season ending injuries are we going to get?

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Always taking the positive..... at least Hextall will be drafting injury prone players for the Pens now

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Hahahahahaha

Another young promising flyer with a career destroyed by injuries. Tanner, Sam. Sam, Tanner. I don't want to think too hard for any other ones because it'll probably just make me angry.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Hahahahahaha

Another young promising flyer with a career destroyed by injuries. Tanner, Sam. Sam, Tanner. I don't want to think too hard for any other ones because it'll probably just make me angry.
Patrick and Ghost are two big ones that come to mind

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Signed a two-year league minimum deal today. 6 years after being drafted in the 6th round he has played 6 games for the Flyers.

clearly not seasoned enuf..

he can join the big club when hes 32+ years or older... NOT before...

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Came back and played 28 games for LHV after surgery at the end of September. About 5 months.
Not sure if the surgery was as major as Brink, but that does bode well.

Laczynski has a clear path to 4C, if you can't beat out Brown and Marody to start the season, you don't deserve to be in the NHL.
And once you get to start a half dozen games, it's up to you to convince Torts you should stay in the lineup.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Came back and played 28 games for LHV after surgery at the end of September. About 5 months.

Laczynski has a clear path to 4C, if you can't beat out Brown and Marody to start the season, you don't deserve to be in the NHL.
And once you get to start a half dozen games, it's up to you to convince Torts you should stay in the lineup.

You’re too smart to know this is not how the Flyers do things.

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022

What opportunity do you think he will get to beat out Brown? What will it come down to?

Marody is another one not even in the conversation for a roster spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad