Confirmed with Link: Tanner Glass signs with Rangers for 3 years @ 1.45 million/season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn
Visit site
Glass hasn't been good other places. Some people think that means there's no way he can be good here.

Some people think AV sees something in him and/or he can improve as a player.

That's it. Round and round and round in circles. There's really nothing else to say.

it's a boring Monday during which there's nothing to really talk about hockey-wise. But I think I'm done with Glass. He's here. Let's see what he's got and hope he gels with Moore.

Jersey Girl

Sep 28, 2008
it's a boring Monday during which there's nothing to really talk about hockey-wise. But I think I'm done with Glass. He's here. Let's see what he's got and hope he gels with Moore.

This is all we have until the start of training camp - speculation. It will go on all summer, especially with new players.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Coooome on.... we have just a little bit more until we start a second thread on the Glass signing. It should certainly qualify for the most ridiculous mass thread we've ever had. There were many with a ridiculous OP, but on such a massive level, it's very rare. A signing of a 4th liner sparked so much anger.

Nyrvana

Aug 29, 2008
Bronx, NY
www.nyrvana.net
Coooome on.... we have just a little bit more until we start a second thread on the Glass signing. It should certainly qualify for the most ridiculous mass thread we've ever had. There were many with a ridiculous OP, but on such a massive level, it's very rare. A signing of a 4th liner sparked so much anger.

To be fair, to sign arguably the worst player in the league to a bad contract is thread worthy, especially in the offseason.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York

It's one of our only signings and it's for an awful player. It is worth derision, considering there are at least two players who would be twice as good for the team instead of Glass who will likely be signed for similar money.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
It's one of our only signings and it's for an awful player. It is worth derision, considering there are at least two players who would be twice as good for the team instead of Glass who will likely be signed for similar money.

Two pages, maybe three is ok. A thousand posts and counting is ridiculous.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Everyone on HFBoards could make a post a minute for the rest of eternity, and it still wouldn't be enough to contain all of the Tanner Glass suck.

My sincerest condolences to you. I wouldn't wish Glass on my worst enemy.

KreiMeARiver*

He makes more than Ribeiro, and we could have had Ribeiro.

This deal makes me physically ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad