Tanner Glass Blondie Parody Song Thread

Trepanated

Jan 11, 2007
I loved it. Great job. I can't even fathom what was hard to understand about it. I guess I'm old too.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I loved it. Great job. I can't even fathom what was hard to understand about it.

When you do the theengs I do, and meet the women I have met since I was a boy... there is no time for understanding, only for teaching. These things... deesco, bromance... they are for other men. After you see the video, click on the montage of thumbnails so that you may fathom the depth of my power.

Last edited:

RH710

Feb 25, 2013
So yeah I am 22 and immediately knew what was going on. Right after I read Tanner Glass and Blondie I figured it would be the song Heart of Glass. Very well done.

IHWR

The Chiropractor
Jul 25, 2006
Ottawa, ON
I wasn't confused by the "what"...I was confused by the "why".

But since song parodies are all the rage around here now, I'll get cracking on my "Kris from a rose" lyrics.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
:laugh:

Magically, impossibly...

Louis%20CK.jpg

...this thing still has legs. The best part is the people confused about the confusion. Nobody, not even The Most Interesting Man in the World was truly in the dark. What did you expect, that he would sing along??

Poor BreakfastAtMarios... poor suffering *******. Here he goes to all this trouble to make a quality parody, and yet confusion abounds and he gets all down on himself. :laugh: Probably the right solution is to write another parody. Your work is impeccable.

Last edited:

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
When you do the theengs I do, and meet the women I have met since I was a boy... there is no time for understanding, only for teaching. These things... deesco, bromance... they are for other men. After you see the video, click on the montage of thumbnails so that you may fathom the depth of my power.

Since when are moderators allowed to sell advertising on their posts?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad