GDT: TankTown Express: LA Night. Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
00LATRAIN2-web-superJumbo.jpg

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to the second part of a late night back to back. This time against the LA Kings. Have fun and tonight the Tank is back in session.

Lineups will be added when available.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
10:30?

On a Sunday?

There’s no reason to ever start a game past 5pm local time on a Sunday. Will be missing this one.

Let’s go Kings!
It's especially confounding when all other games should be wrapped up two hours earlier.

You telling me Hollywoodians can't make a 6:00 puck drop on a Sunday?

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Well, the early games went mostly our way for the standings.
Vancouver leapt passed us and Arizona picked up some ground.

Now; let's be good little puppies and get the regulation loss.
Remember, it's past your bedtime Blues. You really need your naps.

Reactions: Snubbed4Vezina

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
I don't like promoting a losing culture. I hope they 10-0 to finish the season and set the tone for next season.
I definitely dont want to lose out, but wouldn't mind going .500 down the stretch to atleast ensure a top 10 pick. We're out the race for the top 6 in my opinion, but landing somewhere between 7-10 would be great.

Reactions: Spicy Panger

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
I definitely dont want to lose out, but wouldn't mind going .500 down the stretch to atleast ensure a top 10 pick. We're out the race for the top 6 in my opinion, but landing somewhere between 7-10 would be great.
Disagree.
#6 is still very much in play.
Arizona is only 5 points behind us and have a pretty easy schedule to close out the season. 8 games left; 6 of them at home; Anaheim, San Jose and Vancouver still on the docket; 3 games against Seattle who isn't exactly closing out the season on fire.

We probably aren't catching Montreal for #5 at this point, but we could absolutely catch Arizona at #6 IMO.

Reactions: Spicy Panger

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Disagree.
#6 is still very much in play.
Arizona is only 5 points behind us and have a pretty easy schedule to close out the season. 8 games left; 6 of them at home; Anaheim, San Jose and Vancouver still on the docket; 3 games against Seattle who isn't exactly closing out the season on fire.

We probably aren't catching Montreal for #5 at this point, but we could absolutely catch Arizona at #6 IMO.
They have 2 less games left than us as you eluded too. I just don't see that happening. Nothing wrong with having a differing opinion, i just don't think the Blues will be that horribly bad down the stretch. I think were more destined to finish 8-10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad