GDT: TankTown Express: HOFer So Hot Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
How is Blais so much better as a Blue? He does most things right for a bottom 6 player, shocked he never scored for the Rags.
I think he's a guy that just fits in Berube's style and the coaching staff know how to deploy him. That said his injuries in his time with New York certainly didn't help, I think he was playing well there at first before having to miss almost an entire year after a handful of games.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
For the scoreboard watchers among us:
Flyers and Montreal both pick up wins. Other scores to watch, Arizona currently trailing the Jets 2-1 after 2, and the Canucks host Vegas later

• Love
Reactions: ChicagoBlues

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
For the scoreboard watchers among us:
Flyers and Montreal both pick up wins. Other scores to watch, Arizona currently trailing the Jets 2-1 after 2, and the Canucks host Vegas later
That’s a bad loss for Florida. They are fighting for playoff spot and to lose by 3 to Philly..

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
That’s a bad loss for Florida. They are fighting for playoff spot and to lose by 3 to Philly..
Yeah they can't afford to drop those points. It was game 2 of a b2b with Detroit last night, but your point still stands.

Reactions: Blueston

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
We're lucky to have 2 tonight. Offense has been non-existent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad