Not open for further replies.

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
I don't think Vrana knew what to do with the shirt. Hahahaha
tenor.gif

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
For the last game, I watched the Caps feed and their broadcast color guy pointed out a couple times that Hofer mishandled the puck and that that may be an opportunity for the Capitals to take advantage.

I didn't see that. I thought he handled the puck quite well. There was maybe one close call.

Reactions: BlueOil

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
0-fer looked good again

vrana looks great and if he keeps it up the rest of the season, low ball him to an extension slighty above his retained amount, blues are his best shot at a contract with term

Reactions: mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
It's possible tonight Griess made his last save as a Blue if they keep Hofer up

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Those of you thinking lowballing Vrana is going to work clearly have forgotten about how NHL teams generally don't give a shit about what your history looks like as long as you produce on the ice.

Reactions: Fez Whatley

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Those of you thinking lowballing Vrana is going to work clearly have forgotten about how NHL teams generally don't give a shit about what your history looks like as long as you produce on the ice.
This. A 31yr old Evander Kane got 4x$5.125mil after a half season with Edmonton with all the baggage he has attached to him. Vrana will be only 28 when his contract ends.

Reactions: Fez Whatley

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
seems like it was just a few years ago some kid came up and took over the crease and played lights out.. even won some hardware trinket thingy..
not sure what to take away from the last 2 games. WSH and WPG sure didn't seem 'dangerous', but shutouts are shutouts, and they don't come easy
the team seems to be playing much better as a whole, especially defensively, and with guys out there that can stretch the ice, it looks to be making a difference
maybe DA knew what he was talking about after all
like someone said before, with a tweak or two this team might be right back into the playoffs, which would be nice. hate being on the outside looking in

Reactions: Spicy Panger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad