Tank Thread XV: Tankapalooka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sand1138man

Apr 25, 2007
Imagine the situation reversed. Would *anyone* think Buffalo had a chance of pulling through?

thats a funny point because if we were in 29th and just closed to gap to 2 points we'd be excited that our odds went up, when realistically we still would have the lower percentage of the outcome we want, and instead we (the buffalo fans) feel crappy after losing (winning) tonight because our odds just went down, but still not down far enough that we are expected to miss our opportunity.....I dont know the percentages, but buffalo will still be expected to lose in four out of our last 5 games, and probably 5 of 5.....so i wouldn't jump ship just yet

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
The people that are "comfortable" with this are the people who think Arizona is going to pull a point out of their ass for us. The same Arizona that plays with 1/4th of the intensity that we do. The same Arizona that has a captain who is completely useless and has cost his team points on numerous occasions these past few months.

Arizona has given up.

They have not given up, they have played hard pretty well every game except the Sabres one. They may not win again, but it won't be a lack of trying.

BornBuffaloFan

Nov 30, 2014
I hope we utterly get decimated in our next game that it strangles the feel good atmosphere out of this team. They need a wake up call and we all knew Arizona and Toronto were not those teams.

exactly… they act like they are playoff bound after beating the worst teams in the league

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
The worst thing about missing out on McEichel will be having to deal with everyone whining about it for the next ten years.

jrb2590

Mar 15, 2014
this team is going to be so mediocre and boring for the next 3 years i can't even take it. fans like scoring, scoring is exciting. Low Scoring = not exciting. Cant wait to see those 1-0 2-1 shootouts for the next few years cuz all we have is defense and prospects who aren't ready for the NHL! Is it too much to ask for to get an elite talent or two here? maybe a dynamic player? my god. take marner at 3 if u have to.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
"Won't be watching" lol. You'll be driving the Marner hype train.

I'll watch him in the OHL, he isn't NHL ready. I will be hyping him though since I have him rated 3rd. :laugh:

VG53Ecl.gif

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
The worst thing about missing out on McEichel will be having to deal with everyone whining about it for the next ten years.

The best part is you can click ignore on the ****ing Tank Thread.

Peace.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Somewhere a die hard Arizona fan just heard about Connor McDavid and Jack Eichel for the first time today.

ZeroPT*

trying to put a positive spin on things because why the hell not.

-We're still in last! :)cry:)
-Our most recent points have been expected and against the two teams that are just as bad if not worst than us
-We're playing teams that are fighting for home ice and have the potential to **** on this team
-San Jose is checked out as ****. Maybe arizona can catch them for a point or two
-Vancouver always play like poop against bad teams.
-We never beat Carolina
-Columbus are hot as ****

God we better not blow this

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I'll watch him in the OHL, he isn't NHL ready. I will be hyping him though since I have him rated 3rd. :laugh:

If David Pastrnak can play in the NHL, I wouldn't be so sure Mitch Marner wouldn't get a long look. Anyway that's a discussion for another day.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
I mean seriously, I get it. I'm annoyed that we won too. But at some point you've gotta step back and take a breath, for your own sanity's sake.

sand1138man

Apr 25, 2007
We are getting 4 pts in the next 5 games. Arizona won't get any pts. We will lose out by 1 pt.

Arizona looked like they weren't going to win another game the rest of the season and then they beat detroit, then beat buffalo....seriously, it is possible for arizona to get a loser point or 2.....anything possible

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
The Sabres are playing "balls to the wall" because they beat the second- and third-worst NHL teams in back-to-back games?

Irving Zisman

Really Bad Grandpa
Nov 5, 2007
'Merica
*braces self for response*

even if they draft third this future lineup is going to be rad af

No I'm with you.

Reinhart-Girgs-Capable Vet C down the middle.

Kane, Ennis, Moulson and Bailey/Fasching/Baptiste on the wing.

Ristolainen-Bogosian-Zadorov-Pysyk-McCabe and a likely Vet Top-4 d-man on the backend.

And a shiny new Marner or Hanifin to play with.

My what heavens will we do!

ruff22

May 5, 2007
Tucson, AZ
The fact that it took something like that to motivate them is gross. What about the other 70+ games? Nothing to motivate them then? That's what annoys me.

Right, I keep reading about how much pride professional athletes have, how in the world did they ever manage to keep it bottled up for so long if it is so massively raging inside them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad