GDT: Tampa vs. Montreal Game 2 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Leaving Price there is a Genius call you ****ing dumbass.

Yup, he should have been pulled at 4-1...to rest him and also not to risk injury.

Therrien:shakehead:cry:

p.s.: I'd give Charles Hudon a shot for our top 9 for next game (Wedns).

---------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Next season (2016 playoffs):
Hudon...playoffs for sure.
Scherbak...playoffs for sure.

2017 playoffs:
McCarron

bazarov

Apr 27, 2013
I don't get how you can go from the level of intensity we showed in the first period that the crap we witnessed in the second and third. Why? Is it lack of caring from the players? Coaches don't prep the guys during intermission? It has been noticeable all season, the lack of consistency leaves so much to be desired.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Don,t know why the **** habs got stupid with a one goal lead. WTF you know you can't score goals don't screw a one goal lead on purpose god damn it.

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
This coach has spent all this year and last pushing his grinding style onto these guys... shouldn't be a surprise when they can't finish.

When Habs players see opponent goal:
What is that ?
What I'm suppose to do ?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Anybody gonna back Prust up? Hell no.....so much yapping....**** Tampa.

Back him up for what ? He's a stupid ass ****er.

Bishop has not had to made 1 difficult save in the 2 games Montreal has no skill and no finnish,you give those same scoring chances that Mitchell and Flynn had to Ovechkin,Kane,Perry they score.

This. They're shooting straight into his crest all game. Shoot down low, he ****ing sucks for christs sakes.

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
I don't get how you can go from the level of intensity we showed in the first period that the crap we witnessed in the second and third. Why? Is it lack of caring from the players? Coaches don't prep the guys during intermission? It has been noticeable all season, the lack of consistency leaves so much to be desired.

Motivation
Communication
Momentum

It's not part of MT system

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007

Its because the team lost their cool, and its hard not to. There is no offense. They know there is no coming back.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal

Very very true...the 1st period was ALL HABS...ALL HABS.
It could have been 2-0 after the 1st, but...

Self-destruction with so many ******* DUMB PENALTIES.

Where the **** is the discipline?????

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Very very true...the 1st period was ALL HABS...ALL HABS.
It could have been 2-0 after the 1st, but...

Self-destruction with so many ******* DUMB PENALTIES.

Where the **** is the discipline?????

The team gave up. They can't score and it was just a matter of time before they break emotionality. The series will be short. it is the last game in Montreal.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
I remember the coach saying that he's not worried about our PP after 30 games in the season. We've played 90 games now, it still sucks.

Whoever is in charge of the PP needs to be fired, along with the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad