GDT: Tampa vs. Montreal Game 2 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Well that was disappointing. I'm glad I had a busy day and didn't sit around waiting for the game.

This team is hard to cheer for.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Prust needs out.

6 minutes of minors is freaking ridiculous for someone that doesn't bring anything on the ice. Idgaf what he did during that one half year. He's so much worse than Moen and he gets no hate at all. Incredible.

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
Embarrassing. The officiating standard was set early, and our players didn't give a ****. This looks like a sweep folks. Too much space between the ears of these players and coaches. The fan base grossly overrated our talent, and any creativity we have is stymied by our coaching. Not sure whether the franchise is trending up or down. Not a ton to get excited about regarding prospects. MB is at an early crossroads with this franchise.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I'm upset, but hopefully this can spring some changes. We looked mediocre against Ottawa and I haven't seen either of these games, but this one has obviously been horrid. Well, assuming we lose this series, I'd cheer on Tampa. But it's not over yet. Go Habs go.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
This coach has spent all this year and last pushing his grinding style onto these guys... shouldn't be a surprise when they can't finish.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
This is why interest is fading with the team.

dumbest coach in the league. Ruining any offensive talent.

Team meltdown every year. guy is human garbage

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Well... so we can't score goals. Nothing new. Let's see if 1 goal a game is enough to win a series. Looking bad.

habshockey24*

Bishop has not had to made 1 difficult save in the 2 games Montreal has no skill and no finnish,you give those same scoring chances that Mitchell and Flynn had to Ovechkin,Kane,Perry they score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad