GDT: Tampa @ Toronto - Wednesday 7pm - SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Keefe’s going to cost this team in the playoffs. Foutrth line in a defensive faceoff against their top line? Pure stupidity

Keefe ruins the 4th lines good mojo by putting them in stupid positions to fail. Same thing last game.

Can't wait till he's gone.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
the problem with tonight is the dude has decided to not skate at all

when he is actually playing, it makes sense for him because he's that dangerous

in games/efforts like this keefe should just bench him

The odds are he's likely dealing with an illness or a mild injury. Which if true, has been silly to dress him for a couple games

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
They didn't go as deep last season so they are a little fresher right now is the biggest load of crap ever. Hilarious

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
this is how you defend a lead, TB is doing it with a no name defensive core as well

Our coaching is horrendous in comparison to these guys
I do agree that there's leaps and bounds between us defending and Tampa but they have one thing no other team has, prime Vasilevski tonight.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
The odds are he's likely dealing with an illness or a mild injury. Which if true, has been silly to dress him for a couple games
I think this too

the one thing thats always been a gurantee: if its a 3 on 2 going forward, you bet your ass Nylander is skating. In general, if his offensive instincts sense a chance to score, he's skating fast and hard.

This game? He hasn't gone top speed even once, hell he hasn't gone 75% once

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I never noticed this from home. But Nylander spends alot of time floating near the center line looking for a quick up. He has been cherry picking a lot tonight.

Think this happens more often than you’d think. I remember going to a Caps game during prime Ovi and he would just lean up on the sidewall and wait to be sprung. All night.

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Cant believe these idiots are actually in favour of Keefe pulling the goalie.

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Where are the Kucherov and Stamkos suck chants. There is no screw you guys youre in our barn nonsense here. Its boring until they get into Buffalo
Look on the bright side. It's been very quiet tonight so the suits didn't have to yell to make their business deals.

• Haha
Reactions: thewave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad