Friedman: Tampa still looking at right shot D

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Pbvsyxu.png

Who's out there to be had?

I see Tampa offering a Miller, Gourde, Johnson type forward, their 20201st and maybe a prospect. Not necessarily in a single package, but wouldn't be surprised to see that type of package if there's a good enough fit.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Chris Tanev would 100% make the Bolts an overwhelming cup favorite, even more so than they are right now.

The offer would have to be too good to pass up tho as the Canucks have stated they want Tanev in Van to usher in the Quinn Hughes era.

What are assets and picks the Bolts are dangling? Not necessarily just for Tanev but in general

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Pbvsyxu.png

Who's out there to be had?

I see Tampa offering a Miller, Gourde, Johnson type forward, their 20201st and maybe a prospect. Not necessarily in a single package, but wouldn't be surprised to see that type of package if there's a good enough fit.

Yikes

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Cody Ceci for a 1st and two B prospects.....

He signs a 1 year extension as part of the trade since he is arbitration eligible. It ensures Tampa doesn't get screwed if he is awarded something ridiculous by a bad arbitrator.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Want Radko Gudas back? Not sure what type you're looking for though?

He's got an additional year and we could easily retain 50%, assuming the return was worthwhile.

Reactions: duffy9748

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Offseason: Trouba for Sergachev

Contingent on:

1) Trouba wanting out
2) Sergachev being good.....I haven't watched him at all this year.

Reactions: jgimp

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Can Tampa afford to trade away 2-3 top-90 picks in consecutive years? The Kucherov/Point/Hedman/Vasy core can compete for years if they have a steady stream of ELC/RFA talent pouring in.

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
I would think Vatanen could fit nicely in Tampa, but idk if there's a fit for a trade. NJ would probably want a big return, more than Tampa would likely want to pay (as I think the main piece that would interest NJ would be Cal Foote).

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Can Tampa afford to trade away 2-3 top-90 picks in consecutive years? The Kucherov/Point/Hedman/Vasy core can compete for years if they have a steady stream of ELC/RFA talent pouring in.
Hard to tell. Depends on continued success in later rounds and signing guys that go undrafted. There's only like...2 (? maybe less) of the last 7-8 first round picks taken by Tampa still with the team. The core of this team is set for a good while.

Can probably do one more first rounder before needing to hang onto them to keep talent flowing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad