GDT: Tampa/Pittsburgh Part 2: GENO.. YOU ARE SICK (Addendum: Crosby, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
I really don't think it matters what Stamkos does. No way he keeps up with Sid imo

remember stammer tying sid for the rocket a few years back on a EN goal? giving stammer free points (and sid missing free points) matters in the races.

Not to mention sid could have a shot at another rocket if stammer slows down.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Malkin looked great tonight, but that was Sid's most dominant performance of the season (even though he only got two points). He was everywhere on the ice tonight.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
stamkosespn.jpg

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
remember stammer tying sid for the rocket a few years back on a EN goal? giving stammer free points (and sid missing free points) matters in the races.

Not to mention sid could have a shot at another rocket if stammer slows down.

oh I see. I've been over this enough. I really don't care.

Pick87your71Poison

Jul 3, 2008
The Burgh
I really don't think it matters what Stamkos does. No way he keeps up with Sid imo

I'm with you all night today ogre, I agree Sid can stay in front with his playmaking skills and ability to be a part of so many goals in so many ways. Very much like geno pulled away from stamkos last year

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
This is truly the night I can say with 100% confidence that Crosby is back to his old self. What should frighten everyone else in the NHL is that he is a smarter version of his old self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad