GDT: Tampa/Pittsburgh Part 2: GENO.. YOU ARE SICK (Addendum: Crosby, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Fleury has to hold down the fort here. You just know it's gonna take 4 to win this though.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
On Sid's goal, I think I'm most impressed by how he robbed Stamkos blind of the puck in his own zone to start the play.:amazed:

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Love Crosbys goal , but also a ****** reminder of what he could do with a playmaker on his line. Too often he has to create his own goals or get a bounce. Sure would be nice to have a guy who did just what letang did there.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
It only took Errey two years, but he finally realized that Orpik doesn't look right.

I kid, I kid.

fate

Apr 15, 2007
Love Crosbys goal , but also a ****** reminder of what he could do with a playmaker on his line. Too often he has to create his own goals or get a bounce. Sure would be nice to have a guy who did just what letang did there.

move letang to wing, keep bortuzzo up

vince24L

Jan 1, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
**** me i missed the goals someone post video or explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malkin Stole puck, took on 3 and made them look silly.

Crosby did everything then Letang went around net and passed to Sid to hammer it home.

Pure enthusiasm which is amazing to see again. They're having fun tonight. Which is what they needed.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

he needs to be on the ice with Letang as much as possible. Those two are great together.

I do think BB could look great with Sid and Kunitz though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad