Pre-Game Talk: Tampa @ Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
In what world is Dehaan on the 3rd pairing? He has been great this year. He needs to be getting 20+ minutes a night.

I was trying to balance the pairings a bit more to avoid Pulock and Zidlicky playing together. Honestly, if we used these three pairings, I could see Leddy-Hamonic getting 24 minutes, Boychuk-Pulock 19-20 minutes, De Haan-Zidlicky 16-17 minutes. I feel more comfortable with that, but I guess you could put Pulock with Zidlicky and just give them 14-15 minutes and up the TOI for the main 2 pairs.

sebsisles

Apr 25, 2013
Long Island
Hey guys, real excited for tonights game. They will be honoring my best friend as the home town hero. He was murdered in Afghanistan 3 years ago, only 4 days before he was supposed to return home. Hoping to start a huge USA chant when announced. LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Its nice to reminisce when the Isles played with some passion and energy.

im assuming this was the event which made tucker think it would be a good idea to take out peca's knee?

I dont think so -- I recall the two of them chirping at each other --- and somehow Tucker mouthing to Peca that "Im gunna get you"

Ahhh memories.

Look what we got now.....

bluechipbonzo

Feb 12, 2010
Ottawa
Wow for once, I got what I have been asking for. Pulock goes in for Strait, not Zidlicky. Tonight's defense is the defense I want to see in the playoffs if Hamonic is not ready. And if he is, I want Hickey coming out. This should be our playoffs defense:
Leddy - Hamonic
Boychuk - Pulock
De Haan - Zidlicky

Would be very happy with that! God I hope we win tonight so Clueless Cap will keep the defense the same moving forward.

your second pairing will get beat wide dude.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hey guys, real excited for tonights game. They will be honoring my best friend as the home town hero. He was murdered in Afghanistan 3 years ago, only 4 days before he was supposed to return home. Hoping to start a huge USA chant when announced. LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!

Condolences for the loss of your friend, I'm glad he'll be getting his due for his service. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad