Status
Not open for further replies.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Discuss.

n5ifrjjh4q2d3flmpncj.gif

trainwreck-general.gif

MM, if you want a break I can make this the GDT.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015

Capuano: Greiss in goal tonight. Pulock in for Strait. Berube is day-to-day with a lower-body injury. #Isles

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007

@BrettCyrgalis Capuano then calls out Stome, Nelson and Bailey, by name, saying they "need to pick their s--- up" and work harder. #Isles

Passengers!

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc

@BrettCyrgalis Capuano then calls out Stome, Nelson and Bailey, by name, saying they "need to pick their s--- up" and work harder. #Isles

Passengers!

they need to pick their **** up....but bailey/strome....hope you like your cozy spot next to JT

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A

Passengers!

Sorry -- that guy has an "agenda" -- I don't believe anything he writes.

Spybot

May 12, 2014
Tune in as we watch JT play with Bailey and Strome and Nelson centers the 2nd line.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

Passengers!

Because if Cappy called out Tavares, JT would turn to him and say "what the **** have you ever done in this league?"

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Wow for once, I got what I have been asking for. Pulock goes in for Strait, not Zidlicky. Tonight's defense is the defense I want to see in the playoffs if Hamonic is not ready. And if he is, I want Hickey coming out. This should be our playoffs defense:
Leddy - Hamonic
Boychuk - Pulock
De Haan - Zidlicky

Would be very happy with that! God I hope we win tonight so Clueless Cap will keep the defense the same moving forward.

Hip Of Rick*

Snow Must Go!
Mar 17, 2007
Philadelphia

Passengers!

Does Capuano listen to that Rihanna song work work work on repeat all day.

She needs to come out with battle battle battle

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Wow for once, I got what I have been asking for. Pulock goes in for Strait, not Zidlicky. Tonight's defense is the defense I want to see in the playoffs if Hamonic is not ready. And if he is, I want Hickey coming out. This should be our playoffs defense:
Leddy - Hamonic
Boychuk - Pulock
De Haan - Zidlicky

Would be very happy with that! God I hope we win tonight so Clueless Cap will keep the defense the same moving forward.

Third pairing should be Pelech-Pulock. Boychuk will be getting big minutes in the playoffs and we shouldn't throw RP in that situation yet. Look what happened to Nurse this year (although, Pulock has a brain).

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
This place has gotten so hostile lately :laugh:
(not you specifically, Bones)

It's because people take this stuff too seriously. The players don't, and certainly not the coaches, or the cupholders.

Isles win/lose, fall through the ice, or whatever, I still gotta wake up and go to work in the morning.

All good. I'm just here for a laugh or two.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Third pairing should be Pelech-Pulock. Boychuk will be getting big minutes in the playoffs and we shouldn't throw RP in that situation yet. Look what happened to Nurse this year (although, Pulock has a brain).

Snow would have to put a gun to his head to play 2 rookie defensemen, let alone pair them.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Leddy - Hamonic
Boychuk - Pulock
De Haan - Zidlicky

In what world is Dehaan on the 3rd pairing? He has been great this year. He needs to be getting 20+ minutes a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad