Post-Game Talk: Tampa gonna Tampa, 5-2 loss to the 2019 Cup Champs?

Can the Cats keep the fun going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
I don't understand Reimer's technique. It's like he's out there (badly) improvising

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I like that call "Yandle NEARLY has a chance". The announcers are getting excited about an almost shot on goal. LOL

Five shots per period sets the premise to be excited about even clearing the puck from your own zone.

Tampax actually has chemistry between their players whereas the Cats are just relying mostly on fast transition in order to get a decent scoring chance.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
If Reimer didn't suck, we'd be 0-0 after 1.
That’s not quite true and you should know it. Yes, Reimer let in a softie, but we were lucky on a bunch of others.

Tampa is just in a class above. That’s just the truth; but it can be fixed.

Reactions: Montsy14

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
That’s not quite true and you should know it. Yes, Reimer let in a softie, but we were lucky on a bunch of others.

Tampa is just in a class above. That’s just the truth; but it can be fixed.

I agree, despite the bad goal...we’re probably lucky it’s only a 1 goal deficit. Team needs to regroup big time and come out ready to compete because that wasn’t even close to good enough.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I agree, despite the bad goal...we’re probably lucky it’s only a 1 goal deficit. Team needs to regroup big time and come out ready to compete because that wasn’t even close to good enough.
They look really slow and tired. Even Frankie had only one good rush.

Maybe they’ll realize it’s time to skate. Like Tampa does. What do you do against someone who pushes hard? You push back harder. There’s no secret recipe, effort has a lot to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad