Post-Game Talk: Tampa @ Bruins - B's win 3-2!!!

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Big win...the Bourque third line experiment has to end.

he played on the 4th for most of the game correct? With pie on the 3rd? I can't honestly say I spent any time noticing either line a ton tonight.

And no bourque on the pp. Time for him to get worried about being replaced.

bruins04

Mar 3, 2007
Marchy hasn't gone 2 in a row without scoring this year, the streak continues with the late gwg! 4 pims is impressive as well! nice to see siggy score a pp goal, and to see bourque off the 2nd pp unit

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
he played on the 4th for most of the game correct? With pie on the 3rd? I can't honestly say I spent any time noticing either line a ton tonight.

And no bourque on the pp. Time for him to get worried about being replaced.

3rd line was just as bad without Bourque no difference. The Bourque haters are going to hate.

I am not saying he is the solution. I want to see an improvement on the third as well, but he is definitely the guy everyone loves to unfairly criticize this year

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Good thing the Bruins have Rask. Anton Khudobin is just awful.

Really? He's 3-1, had a bad first 10 minutes because of defense lapses, plays 50 minutes lights out, and he's awful?

Man, we were spoiled from having Rask as a backup.

Great comeback. Very entertaining game, wish I pressed "confirm" to buy the tickets. :(

NiKrejci

May 11, 2009
Bruins power play is slowly but surely getting better. Dougie is a stud with out a doubt, but did anyone else crack up when St. Louis got him with the hip? :laugh:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Good thing the Bruins have Rask. Anton Khudobin is just awful.

He started off shaky but he managed to come through and didn't let anything else by him.

Rask laid a giant stinker in the first Buffalo game-it happens. Rask is definitely the #1 but Khodobin isn't that bad.

bruins04

Mar 3, 2007
3rd line was just as bad without Bourque no difference. The Bourque haters are going to hate.

pevs tied the game, pie got an apple on that... not exactly no difference. the game had no flow because of the penalties anyways, hard to say anything positive or negative from a game like this in terms of what works even strength.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
I was just being nice to the other poster by saying Anton had a bad game nothing more.. But lets be real, he only had a bad first 10 minutes or so and was pretty darn good the rest of the game. So much that he gave his team the chance to come back and win it.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
pevs tied the game, pie got an apple on that... not exactly no difference. the game had no flow because of the penalties anyways, hard to say anything positive or negative from a game like this in terms of what works even strength.

That was a nice goal by Pevs, but the set up was all McQuiad.

There was no real improvement between Paille and Bourque.

5Minutes4Fighting

Light the Lamp!
Apr 9, 2010
Northern NJ
Another big win. I understand you want to get Pandolfo some ice time, in case needed due to injury, but I would have sat Bourque, rather than Thornton. Bourque has shown close to nothing this year....and that's including the head scratching amount of PP time that Claude has given him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad