GDT: Tampa Bay @ Ottawa 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBucephalus

Jan 8, 2013
Makes you wonder why they keep playing Greening instead of bringing someone up who has a snowballs chance of getting a goal once in a while.

He is stunningly not very good at hockey. I am watching the Tampa feed and their announcers were praising Greening for his big body and how he can use it to disrupt plays. I did a double take when they said that. He theoretically is capable of doing that I suppose. But he does not.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
That's an excuse bad teams use to excuse a bad performance.

They're not skating and they're not defending. That's why they're losing.

Bad performance or not, i remember reading a stat somewhere that says that the team that is rested has a higher chance at winning against the team that has played the other night.

JBucephalus

Jan 8, 2013
Karlsson tries too hard at times. Have to know when to make the simple play. I'm not sure why he thought he could get that pass through.

JBucephalus

Jan 8, 2013
I can't believe Bob Cole is still commentating. I still remember him from the Canadiens Series. On one of our goals he called out "AlfSilvredsson Scores!!" Dear lord.

ffayyca

Nov 6, 2010
Tampa is just a better team. They'll be at the top of the division for years.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
This team is pretty much the definition of mediocre.

They just quit skating...

Tampa is really not that much better than us, up and down the lineup. We just need some freaken heros. Karlsson has been playing horrible tonight... just uncaring, with no ability to slow things down on the PP. Put Wiercioch out there if we get another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad