GDT: Tampa Bay @ Ottawa 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
:bolts: vs :sens:

:bolts:
24-12-4

Killorn - Stamkos - Connolly
Palat - Johnson - Kucherov
Paquette - Filippula - Callahan
Drouin - Boyle - Morrow

Hedman-Sustr
Carle - Stralman
Barberio - Garrison

Bishop

:sens:
16-14-7

Mac - Turris - Stone
Hoffman - Zibby - Ryan
Greening - Legwand - Condra
Pageau - Chiasson - Michalek

Phillips - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Weircioch/Gryba/Wideman ????

Lehner

Just threw this up since there wasn't one yet. Lineups are not at all confirmed.
Feel free to delete or merge if someone has an actual GDT to throw up.

Go Sens! Whoooo

Last edited:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I'm ACTUALLY GOING TO THIS GAME.

Only game of the year I'll have a chance to attend live, in person. To say I'm stoked about it is an understatement.

Fusbolito

Jan 29, 2012
I just watched the Ryan Boston OT winner. Jamie McLellan had me lose it when he said "C Bass is not happy!"

Wow!

I always thought it was "Sea Bass" from Dumb and Dumber, but I guess "C" for Cam makes sense. Oh well. Live and Learn.

Won't be attending this one, due to a hockey game at the same time, but I will be stuck in traffic on the way back, since it's at 9PM at the Sensplex!

Go Sens Go!

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
images

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I always thought it was "Sea Bass" from Dumb and Dumber, but I guess "C" for Cam makes sense. Oh well. Live and Learn.

Won't be attending this one, due to a hockey game at the same time, but I will be stuck in traffic on the way back, since it's at 9PM at the Sensplex!

Go Sens Go!

I think you're right about it being Sea Bass. Like the fish.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Before the game on Hometown Hockey at 630 there will be a segment on Bobby Ryan playing in Owen Sound and his billet family.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Have fun at the game, Bonk! Get yourself there early to score a Phillips bobblehead.

Are they seriously giving out Phillips bobbleheads? Of all the games I could attend, tonight is Chris Phillips Bobblehead night? That's hilarious.

... I'll get ten.

They're playing this game in Jakarta?

I'm in Ottawa until the end of the week, though I wouldn't be opposed to the Sens playing an exhibition game at Bintaro XChange Mall (yes, the ice surface is in the mall).

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, MacLean is still on the payroll, so he's in charge of bobblehead scheduling.

It's all Phillips bobbleheads from here on out.

Xamar*

All im hearing is that Stamkos is really struggling.. His point totals don't seem to bad tho ..

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Do we know if Wideman is playing? Is Phillips scratched on his bobble head night (I have it in my hands right and now and it really doesn't bobble much!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad