GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens 3/10/15 7:30pm EST SN-East, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I want to test the theory that horrible things happen when I predict the Habs will blow out the opponent. The previous three times, we got shellacked. As a matter of fact, I DEFY whatever evil is responsible to ****ing do it again.

The Habs will show the Lightning who's boss tonight. It will be SO dominating that they will work actively to finish third in the division so as to not feel the heat from our presence above them in the standing.

I predict a perfect game from us, with domination in all aspects of the game. The Tampa Bay contingent does not have the chance of a bun in the hands of an hungry boy. (copyright: some old timey newspaper quote from Hockey: A People's History)

They will be sorry they came, I guarantee you, the Floridians will be sorry they came. We'll send them back to their perfect weather, their orange trees and their cuban refugees. And to appease our wrath, they will send us their baseball team, which we will put in our majestic Olympic Stadium and cheer for for generations and generations.

This will be a massacre of epic proportions!

(Gets banhammer ready)

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We'll score, the problem is keeping the puck out of the zone and ultimately out of the net.

We need to be in the grill of their playmakers...
Johnson Palat Filppula...
Nothing works better than making Stamkos carry the puck.
Very Similar to stopping OV by being in Backstrom's grill all night.
Don't let Hedman gather momentum from his own end force him to get rid of the puck.

We've seen this work last year time to bring out the press...:D

goforit

Apr 14, 2010
Montreal
Hi guys! I know it's been discussed a thousand time but...

Anyone knows a great streaming to watch the game (better than adthe), I'm outside the country and already paying RDS and TVA Sport so I'd like not to pay the NHL on top of it for one game...

Thanks!

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl

Anyone knows a great streaming to watch the game (better than adthe), I'm outside the country and already paying RDS and TVA Sport so I'd like not to pay the NHL on top of it for one game...

Thanks!

Just sent you a PM

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Thanks!

According to Phil P you might just skip this one altogether.:sarcasm:

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
Bishop is always in our heads. Another pitiful loss tonight.

**** that. I stayed home tonight instead of going out to draft FRF/KTK so they better ****ing win, and convincingly at that.

I want to see DSP smother Palat and Stamkos in the boards so hard, it leaves a permanent imprint of their faces in them.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
**** that. I stayed home tonight instead of going out to draft FRF/KTK so they better ****ing win, and convincingly at that.

I want to see DSP smother Palat and Stamkos in the boards so hard, it leaves a permanent imprint of their faces in them.
That's if he can catch them in the first place. And besides, where is the want for him to score? I thought he was a power forward, not a grinder who just happens to chip in a point here or there.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
GO HABS GO L'GROS !!!!!!!

tumblr_nl0pbheovT1shr61qo1_1280.jpg

TheHabs BruinRipper

Mar 4, 2015
ontario
The window is now for Tampa. With Hedman, Stamkos, palat, Johnson, kucherov etc... all coming either UFA or RFA, they will be hard pressed to keep all of them. They are really impressive. From solely a cap perspective, Montreal is in better shape over the next 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad