GDT: Tampa @ Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Although I would normally say this game can't be any worse than our previous meeting against Tampa, I wouldn't doubt this team.

Having said that, I think we pull out a win and Ritchie gets his first NHL goal.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Can we see the same ducks that played against Vancouver... PLEASE!!???!?

Yes, the same guys will be playing, except maybe Thompson in for Maroon

9606383_f260.jpg

darkwingduck

Nov 7, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
Us trying to score at the beginning of the year-

Forwards: That's impossible. Even for a computer
Vatanen: It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Not alot of confidence in our boys huh? They gotta stop tampas quick counter attack game. Keep the physicality high and pound their d every chance you get. If they play their game, we should be ok. Getz and Perry have to be good and for the love of god somebody pick up stamkos on the PP. DO NOT LET HIM GET ONE TIMERS OFF. Jesus I sound like im coaching these guys.. BB here I COME!!!

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Lol I accidently voted all my vCash on the Ducks instead of the Canucks last game....

#winning

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
I know we suck at GDT's but the chance at doing a Star Wars one has passed :/ wish I remembered it was Star Wars night last night and I would had made one myself.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
i haven`t seen Star Wars and i`m always afraid to bring that up publicly... i hope i am safe on the internets, so - is it worth it? The movies

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
i haven`t seen Star Wars and i`m always afraid to bring that up publicly... i hope i am safe on the internets, so - is it worth it? The movies

IMO the first three movies (the old ones) are worth watching.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Haha, with you there.

Episode 1 Racer on N64 has been my only exposure to Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad